Colleagues,

Hope you’re having a nice summer. We just published Fast Capitalism 16.1. This is the first issue with me as editor and the first issue published on the library’s Open Journal System. It is a special issue about NAFTA and Brexit entitled “NAFTA and Brexit: Reconsidering the Global Forces of Populism and Free Trade.” Take a minute to check out the issue. There is also an announcement about it on the Center for Theory’s website here.

Best,

David

David Arditi, PhD

Associate Professor of Sociology

Director – Center for Theory

University of Texas Arlington

Author of iTake Over: The Recording Industry in the Digital Era

MusicDetour: The DFW Local Music Archive