Good morning,

The Office of International Education offers informative sessions that can help you get started with the process of applying for OPT (Optional Practical Training) or CPT (Curricular Practical Training). These events are free to attend, and will occur throughout the semester. Please see the attached flyer for all of the Fall seminar dates. You only need to attend one of the sessions to learn all of the information you need. We would love to see you at our first OPT seminar tomorrow, occurring from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm in Red River and Concho, located in the University Center.

No RSVP is required, but you should try to arrive a little early to check in and reserve your seat. Additional information about OPT and CPT can be found at uta.edu/oie<http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=forms&form=OPT%20Post-Completion> under the Student Services and Employment pages.

Thanks!