Hey guys,

Here are some upcoming events (and one that has already passed...sorry) that might interest you.  Thanks to Pat Billups for forwarding it to me.

Meetup
Randy Krum (Organizer) sent a message to the DFW Data Visualization mailing list
Upcoming Events
A few event announcements while I’m working on scheduling our next DFW DataViz event:

When: Friday, Sep 6th, 11:00am-1:00pm
Where: Serendipity Labs, 2323 Ross Ave., Dallas
Fee: $10 TechTitans members, $20 non-members

When: Sep 19-21st
Where: Gilley’s Dallas
Discount: Use the code “bigd15” for 15% OFF all conference passes and workshops

Digital Analytics Association Dallas: Cleaning Up the Data Mess & Presenting with Style
When: Sep 17th, 6-9pm
Where: SMU GO Building, 5539 SMU Boulevard, Dallas
Fee: DAA Members Free, non-members $10

President, InfoNewt
(214) 288-5487 cell
Follow: Twitter ● Facebook  LinkedIn  Pinterest

Cool Infographics, the book: http://amzn.to/139upf4

Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([log in to unmask]" title="Original URL: [log in to unmask] Click or tap if you trust this link." style="margin: 0px">[log in to unmask])

You received this notification because you're a member of DFW Data Visualization, organized by Randy Krum.

Never miss a last-minute change. Get the app.

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Block message sender.

Visit your account page to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings.

Meetup, Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163. Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985