Good evening,

We hope you're having a nice week! We are writing to invite you for free lunch tomorrow (September 18) from 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm, with Global Engagement and special guests from The City of Arlington. During this lunch, you will have the opportunity to learn about city resources that will help your success, fun things that you need to do during your time living here, and the history behind Arlington's nickname- The American Dream City. The first 15 people to arrive will also receive free hats, so make sure to arrive early!

The session is located in The Commons (the dining hall beside the MAC) in room Nueces (located on the second floor). Please see the attached flyer for more information, and feel free to bring your friends!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Colleen McKearney
International Program Coordinator

Office of International Education