Looking for a job? OIE is here to help! Join us for two events on Wednesday, October 2.

You are invited to attend a special lunch hosted by the Career Development Center and Global Engagement in The Commons (the dining hall next to the MAC) in room Nueces (on the 2nd floor), from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm. Lunch will be free, and the Career Development Center will be discussing strategies and helpful hints for finding a job in the United States.

Afterwards, join OIE in Swift Center from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm for an OPT (Optional Practical Training) seminar! We will be discussing the important information that you need to know to complete the OPT application process.

Please see the attached flyers for more information. We hope to see you there!

Adam Sichta & Colleen McKearney
Global Engagement

Office of International Education