Hey guys,

I am updating the MSMR web content and I need images from you.  Please send me the following:

  *   Photo: A photo that can accompany any quote(s) on the site.  This can be a professional or casual photo; I just need it to be of sufficient quality to post on the site.
  *   Casual Photos: We have been encouraged to provide "experience" photos of the program on our pages.  If you have any photos of events, of students/alumni/board members in conversation at events, please send those.
  *   Program Quotes: We have also been encouraged to add student quotes to our pages.  I would appreciate it if you would provide an answer of fewer than 30 words to one or more of the following questions.  (Because these quotes will likely outlive me, please reference the program rather than me specifically.):
     *   What skills has the MSMR program helped you to develop?
     *   What is something valuable about the program?
     *   What is something that you did not expect to get from the program (but you did)?
     *   What impact did graduate school have on you?  On your career plans/expectations?
     *   What do you know now that you wish you knew before you started the program?
     *   Have you had opportunities that you wouldn't have had without the program?

Thank you in advance for your contributions to the site.

[Signature.Scott.Small.png]

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985

[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>