Reminder, this is today!

-------- Original message --------
From: "Arditi, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 11/27/19 12:46 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 'Center for Theory' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Library Open House Dec. 4

Colleagues,

On Wednesday, Dec. 4th Noon-2pm the Center for Theory will have an open house for the Ben Agger Theory Library (UH 228). This will be in conjunction with a holiday party on the 2nd floor of University Hall. Several of the departments in UH are having their holiday party, and we’re piggybacking on this since the Library is on the 2nd floor. I’ll have coffee in the library and I am sure there will be plenty of food to go around.

Note: We postponed the Kenneth Williford colloquium until spring because of the conflict with the holiday parties.

Hope to see you there!

Best,
David

David Arditi, PhD