Hey guys,

We are quickly approaching the Business Analytics symposium.  I am forwarding the following invitation from Santoso Budiman:

This year’s full-day symposium will be held in the University Center on Thursday March 5. In addition to TechTalks by industry leaders, we will have AWS DeepRacer workshop (a fun way to learn Machine Learning by programming and racing cars) for the first 30 registrants (administered by AWS and Capgemini), and happy hour. The $40 early registration fee (through Feb 10) also covers breakfast, lunch and parking. A great value to learn and network.

Registration link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fifth-annual-business-analytics-symposium-tickets-88257088327?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_event_email&utm_term=viewmyevent_button

Symposium website (you can find speakers details/schedule/etc):

https://www.uta.edu/academics/schools-colleges/business/academy-and-centers/center-for-innovation-and-digital-transformation/5th-annual-analytics-symposium

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

This event provides a nice lineup of speakers detailing their companies' use of data analytics, so it's a great event for junior and senior professionals.

Feel free to reach out to Dr. Budiman (copied here) with any questions about the event.

I hope to see you there.

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985