Hello,

My name is Spelile Rivas. I am a counselor at the Cross Timbers Procurement Center in the DFW area, http://www.uta.edu/crosstimbers/index.php. We are a non-profit that assists, mostly, small businesses in pursuing government contracts. We receive grants from the DLA, thus most of our services are free.

This September, we are working with Lockheed Martin and L3Harris to offer small businesses an opportunity to learn how to do business with these companies. We are also offering small businesses an opportunity for a ten-minute one-on-one MatchMaking session. To find out more information about these free outreach opportunities, please see the attached flyers, or you may visit the Cross Timbers calendar page, http://www.uta.edu/crosstimbers/pages/events-workshops/upcoming-events.php, which also lists the free webinars and events that Cross Timbers offers throughout the year.

If you have questions, please let me know. If you wish to unsubscribe from these mailings, please click the unsubscribe link below.

Thank you. Have a great evening!

Sincerely,
Spelile Rivas
Business Development Coordinator