Good afternoon,

I believe that the word is already circulating, but I am reaching out to share the sad news that Bob Rogers passed away this past Thursday.  I am told that his death was attributed to COVID-19.

I do not have information about the services at this time, but I will share that when I receive it.

Given where we are at this time, I suspect that attendance at any service will be limited.  And, I suspect travel would be difficult for many outside of the area.  With that in mind, I would like to invite anyone who would like to share their thoughts, memories, and/or stories about Bob to send a video to me.  I will add a channel or playlist to the MSMR YouTube page for those videos.  We will pass this link to Bob's family so they can hear from those who knew and cared about Bob through UTA and the MSMR program.  I hope to have several submissions to share with everyone.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.  I don't know much right now, but I will do my best to assist you.

Stay safe and be kind to one another.

[Signature.Scott.Small.png]

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985

[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>