Hey guys,

Here is an opportunity for you to build your qual skills.  Apply if it interests you.

Good morning. I am a champion of the Young Professionals Grant offered by the QRCA (Qualitative Research Consultants Assoc.) In the past 6 years I have underwritten the grant, in order to develop the future of young professionals in our industry.  Since 2014 the grant has changed the lives of 83 young researchers allowing them to attend the annual QRCA conference for FREE and last year we expanded the benefit to include a 1-year membership.
These young professionals have been qualitative researchers, moderators, UX researchers, product designers, account planners, marketing strategists, academics, students, freelancers and qualitative suppliers.  Each had never attended a QRCA conference before winning the grant mainly due to lack of support and/or funding from their employers.  It is likely the conference may only be virtual in 2021, but we are working with the assumption that there may be a hybrid design, and the content will be stellar as in the past years.
Do you know a young professional whose life could change by being able to attend the 2021 QRCA Annual Conference February 2021 and 1yr free association membership? Application deadline extended to Oct. 5, 2020. QRCA.org/YPG
Stay well and be safe!

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985