From: Arditi, David M
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 1:02 PM
To: 'Center for Theory' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Jacqueline Fay Colloquium

Colleagues,

Our first Center for Theory Colloquium of Fall 2020 will be Oct 7 at 1:30pm. Dr. Jacqueline Fay will present “Sinuous Histories:

How Worms Have Animated Us.” Please note the different time than usual. This will be our first colloquium in the virtual environment and I hope you will attend.

Here is the link to the Teams meeting. All are welcome.

Best,

David Arditi

Associate Professor of Sociology

Director – Center for Theory

Editor – Fast Capitalism

University of Texas at Arlington

Author of iTake-Over: The Recording Industry in the Digital Era