From: Diana Viteri <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 5:02 PM
To: Hanson, Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Openings at Six Flags

Hi Scott,

Hope you're doing well! We have new positions at Six Flags that I was hoping you can share with recent grads. Below are the links to apply and I attached the job descriptions.

There're three positions:

Consumer insights analyst: To help us develop, execute, and report on consumer research initiatives (this is a true research analyst )
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2211769035/?refId=PTlVIaIaREqHRKcJvHoK8A%3D%3D

Consumer insights and strategy analyst: To help us identify trends, risks, and opportunities in the out-of-home entertainment space (this one is a hybrid between research and business analyst)
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2211811665/?refId=NOBIZh5uTLyOMngqoUBqUg%3D%3D

Guest experience project manager: To support our new product development, guest experience, and innovation programs. (Project manager position not necessarily research but someone might have experience)
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2211823043/?refId=XPr%2B2UbIRGG%2F4ZttMoFsCQ%3D%3D

Thank you so much!
Diana