Today at 1:30pm!

From: Arditi, David M
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 10:42 AM
To: 'Center for Theory' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Williford Colloquium Nov. 11

Colleagues,

Next week, we have the second Center for Theory Colloquium of the semester. Dr. Kenneth Williford, Chair of the Department of Philosophy and Humanities, will present his paper “Slow Capitalism: The Interregnum, the Four Futures & the Confusion of Tongues.” The colloquium will be conducted on Teams at 1:30pm on Wednesday, Nov. 11.

Click here to join the meeting

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Best,

David

Dr. David Arditi

Associate Professor of Sociology

Director of the Center for Theory

University of Texas at Arlington

Author of Getting Signed: Record Contracts, Musicians and Power in Society