And...of course I missed a couple...

Additional Opportunities
Call for Assistance: We are seeking a new conference organizer for the Spring 2021 (Virtual) MSMR Insights Conference.  If you are interested, please contact me.  Be advised...I may be contacting you whether you're interested or not.

Thanks!

From: Hanson, Scott
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Na, Sruthy Shah <[log in to unmask]>; Le, Phuong <[log in to unmask]>; Perez Mijares, Luis <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Ainouz, Sarah Louise <[log in to unmask]>; Busto Bendana, Nicolle <[log in to unmask]>; Toth, Colin James <[log in to unmask]>; Roberson, Gabriel Terrell <[log in to unmask]>; Gouliev, Esther T <[log in to unmask]>; Eby, Madeleine <[log in to unmask]>; Bokros, Sabrina <[log in to unmask]>; Baharanchi-Espi, Mireya A <[log in to unmask]>; Adhikary, Sambriddhi <[log in to unmask]>; Wildman, Taylor Wm Blake <[log in to unmask]>; Spradley, Troy Michael <[log in to unmask]>; Gisbert Vega, Maya Valentina <[log in to unmask]>; Ruiz, Manuela <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MSMR Opportunities & Info - 01.22.2021

Hey guys,

I'm going back through the inbox today and sending out everything I have so I can clear out opportunities.  There are alumni and graduate student opportunities available.  Please forgive me if there are repeats in here.

Employment Opportunities
Internship Opportunities
  • Part-Time Contract/Internship Opportunity at DFW Airport (contact [log in to unmask]"> Diana Bravo)
Industry Engagement
Industry Information
Have a great weekend!

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD
Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985