Hey guys,

Here is an opportunity that might interest you.  I don't have a direct connection, but I am sure that if you reach out to Dale Thompson directly and identify yourself as affiliated with the MSMR program you will get some attention.

Good luck!

Scott

From: Dale Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 1:23 PM
To: Briggs, Elten D <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Canton, Melinda Stayton <[log in to unmask]>; Hanson, Scott <[log in to unmask]>; Chonko, Lawrence B <[log in to unmask]>; Graduate Business Services <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fantastic Job Opening

Dr. Briggs – say, our small, premier Dallas-based consulting firm has an immediate opening for a versatile, competitive marketing and/or communications professional to help us grow a new product line.

Please see the attached Job Posting and feel free to forward it to your students and alumni!

We’d love to hire a UTA student or graduate…now!

Thank you,

Dale

A Dale Thompson, PhD | Founder & CEO

Leadership Worth Following, LLC

5605 N MacArthur Blvd | Ste 760 | Irving, TX 75038

W: 214.260.8007 | M: 817.707.5860

worthyleadership.com