Hey guys,

I have a dozen graduate students in my CX & Qual Research course.  I have provided them with the email addresses and LinkedIn profiles that I have in my files and encouraged them to reach out to board members and alumni to request a brief (20 minute) depth interview.  The purpose of this exercise is to provide them with IDI experience and to provide them with perspectives on the "Customer Experience" for the MSMR program.   Each group has "claimed" a handful of potential interviewees, so you should not hear from multiple students (unless you are both a board member and an alum recruited from separate lists).

Please consider accepting any LinkedIn connection and interview requests you receive in the next few days.  We are hoping to build the information gathered from these interviews into a presentation at the next board meeting and possibly conference.  They have been encouraged to complete the interviews before Spring Break (begins 03.14), so we all have a relatively brief window in which to entertain invitations and to complete the interviews.

Thank you for your time here and in the interviews.

All the best,

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD
Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985