Hi Scott.  I have left this industry, so could you please remove me from this list?
Thank you,Michelle Dodd

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 2:09 PM, Hanson, Scott<[log in to unmask]> wrote:    #yiv7258385466 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Good afternoon,
I hope that this email finds you all well.
I am emailing to encourage you to register to attend the 2021 MSMR Insights Conference.  We understand that this is extremely short notice.  We got a late start and had a few things to sort out before extending the invitation.  So, we hope that you will register and join us for this event.  Here are a few items that may impact your decision:
   - The Conference is two half-day sessions (Wednesday afternoon + Thursday morning) with optional activities on Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon.
   - The Conference is virtual, so no travel and some schedule flexibility.
   - Attendance is free, but there are opportunities to donate to the MSMR Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.
Please register today and plan to join us on April 21st & 22nd.  I look forward to seeing you there.

SCOTT HANSON, PhDProgram Director, MS in Marketing ResearchThe University of Texas at ArlingtonBox 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469M: 817.994.6985 [log in to unmask]://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html