Good afternoon,

I hope that this email finds you all well.

I am emailing to encourage you to register to attend the 2021 MSMR Insights Conference.  We understand that this is extremely short notice.  We got a late start and had a few things to sort out before extending the invitation.  So, we hope that you will register and join us for this event.  Here are a few items that may impact your decision:
Please register today and plan to join us on April 21st & 22nd.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD
Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985