Good evening,

I apologize for the delay in sending this follow-up communication to conference attendees.  I wanted to make sure I had all files in place to minimize the number of follow-up emails.

I would like to thank all attendees and other UTA MSMR patrons, supporters, and beneficiaries for your support overall and for the conference in particular.  The conference committee greatly appreciates your patience as we worked "within the box" of UTA's MS Teams subscription.  It was a bumpy ride, but we are accustomed to and comfortable with steep learning curves, right?  We appreciate your willingness to work with us.

I am emailing to share some comments and info we would normally share during the lunchtime presentations, the final presentation, and various moments throughout the conference.  I am also distributing information that some have already requested and some that I want to share with everyone.

MSMR Student Information
In a normal world the students in the program would have the opportunity to stand in small groups throughout the day, wondering how to approach all those scary professionals.  Our workaround was to have the students create short introductory videos as a means of introducing themselves.  I absolutely enjoyed seeing the ways in which they conceived of the assignment to "introduce yourself" to the conference.  I hope you enjoyed them as well.

As mentioned multiple times in the conference, we are making the student videos and resumes available for those who might like to get to know them better.  You can access them here<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wql8YgPFzoyoFlIjnr4RTTRFxaKzqhaB?usp=sharing>.  Please take a look at their resumes and then please connect with them on LinkedIn.  For some of them, you could be a cornerstone of their professional network.

Conference Presenters & Attendees
We would like to thank all of our presenters for their hard work (and patience) making the conference happen.  Their excellence is not limited to this event only, so we encourage you to stay in touch with them after the conference.  Here is the speaker list with their presentation titles and links to their professional profiles:

  *   Arun Mamtani<https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunmamtani/> - Leveraging Customer Insights to Guide Recovery from a Pandemic
  *   Brett Hagins<https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-hagins-8812482/> - The Perfect Storm: Conditions for a High Impact Insights Department
  *   Isaac Munoz<https://www.linkedin.com/in/isaac-i-munoz-ph-d-488b076/> - Insights Led Execution.  How Data Can Lead to Better Decision Making
  *   William Leach<https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-leach-b5b80425/> - Four Human Insights Needed to Solve Any Business Challenge
  *   Doug Grisaffe<https://mentis.uta.edu/explore/profile/douglas-grisaffe> - What Can I do to Move the Metric? Recommendations about Customer Recommendations
  *   Chris Hauck<https://www.linkedin.com/in/hauckeye/> & Michaela Mora<https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelamora/> - Better Faster Cheaper isn't Cheaper+Faster=Better

Finally, you can find a list of registered conference attendees and copies of the presentations we have permission to share here<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NnM3FPREilgsE0ztp04eQZaCSsDJfzBX?usp=sharing>.

Conference Sponsors
We would like to thank the following for their sponsorship of the 2020/1 MSMR Insights Conference:

  *   Brunswick Group
  *   Dynata
  *   MarketVision Research
  *   Mondelez International
  *   American Airlines (donated the miles used for the top raffle prize).

Raffle Prize Winners
We had 186 Raffle Tickets purchased.  That represents a donation of over $900 to the Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.  Thanks to all who purchased tickets.
We are pleased to share the winners of the Raffle Prizes:

  *   25K AAdvantage Miles: Andrew Zoota
  *   iFly Passes: Chuck Miller
  *   (3) UTA Spirit Packs (Pullover/Beanie/PowerToGo): Jascilyn Mozley, Scott Hanson, Rodolfo Valles
  *   (2) UTA Power Packs (Beanie/PowerToGo): Mara Riemer, Becky Crane

We should also acknowledge those who participated in the Social/Happy Hour and/or Team Trivia Throwdown.  You know who you are.  You know what you did.  Nothing was recorded and no names were captured.  I think that covers all of the questions I've received since Wednesday night, but feel free to reach out if you have questions that were not addressed.  And, no, it is not weird for you to feel like you need to ask a question even if you don't know for sure WHY you feel like you need to ask that question.  This is a safe space.  😉

Scholarship Donors
We would also like to thank those who made direct donations to the MSMR Alumni Association Scholarship Fund:

  *   Sarah Ainouz
  *   Travis Malone
  *   Michael Nash
  *   Mara Riemer
  *   Rodolfo Valles

If you forgot to add a donation to your EventBrite registration, have I got good news for you...!  You can make that donation directly through the MSMR Donation Portal<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiving.uta.edu%2Fgiving%2Fgive-now-cob-marketing&data=04%7C01%7Cstella.hernandez%40uta.edu%7C4cd36573c71e4225050008d8d9dd6a2b%7C5cdc5b43d7be4caa8173729e3b0a62d9%7C1%7C0%7C637498892283242577%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=3%2F19v0C2dw%2Fylw3fnTlhZxBU9i241e5L%2FpCeatgp%2B0U%3D&reserved=0>.  Remember, those donations go directly toward helping an MSMR student.  Trust me, it feels good.

I encourage you to connect with any/all conference attendees, and please feel free to reach out to me with questions and/or offers to assist with the program.

Thanks so much!

[Signature.Scott.Small.png]

SCOTT HANSON, PhD
Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985

[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>