So sad to see this.  We were in the program together.  He was a brilliant modeler.  We were a great cohort.  I thought the program was well established when we were in it. There were about 20 of us.

On Tue, May 4, 2021, 5:07 PM Hanson, Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey guys,

Passing along the sad news of Mark Wood's passing.  He was one of the earliest recipients of the MSMR degree and a critical member of Targetbase.

The obituary is linked below.

Scott

From: Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 3:44 PM
To: Hanson, Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MSMR grad passing

Hey Scott,
 I'm not sure if anyone else reached out to you but we had some sad news at Targetbase this past week. Mark Wood (an MSMR grad) passed away last week and I wanted to send along his obituary

Very sad. Father of 2 college-aged children. I worked with him for ~15 years here. He'll obviously be greatly missed.

He had 3 degrees from UTA: Computer Science in 1992, MBA in 1995, and MSMR in 1997. I'm not sure when the program first started. Maybe he was one of the first MSMR grads?

Bryan Schilling