Colleagues,

Fast Capitalism has a Call For Papers<https://fastcapitalism.journal.library.uta.edu/index.php/fastcapitalism/announcement/view/6> titled "Online Extremism and the Insurrection of 2021."

Fast Capitalism is seeking critical essays for possible inclusion in a special section of an upcoming 2021 issue about the online right-wing extremism. Our goal is to gather both scholarly essays and political commentaries to present critical analyses of the growing numbers of white supremacists and how they have organized their disruptive political networks online. Further details in the attached PDF.

Please let me know if you have any questions and please circulate to your networks.

Thank you,
David

David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology