Hey guys,

Anyone looking for a part-time gig in the short term should reach out to Daniel directly.

Good luck!

Scott

From: Daniel Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 2:58 PM
To: Hanson, Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Summer Freelance/Intern Assistance

Scott,
That would be great.

Some more background.  I am primarily looking for people with more data skllls than research skills - front and back end programming, HTML, detail oriented, catch "everything" types (including the missing hyphen above).  We do very limited survey design, and our reports are fairly mass produced.

So, I don't need the brilliant brand strategist, the analytics whiz, or the budding methodologists that often graduate MMR programs.  As long as they're aware of this going into an interview with me, I will be very happy.

Daniel J. Bloom
Vice President Market Research
Best Companies Group
1500 Paxton Street