Hey guys,

The CRC will be held at The Gaylord in Grapevine in a couple of weeks.  Some current students and I will be participating in a discussion on Wednesday, and we are considering setting up a program table in the vendor fair.

The organizers have extended an offer to UTA Alumni:

The official invitation and links to the event are included below.  Please consider attending and let me know if you will be there.

Scott

Hi,

You’re invited to attend the Insights Association’s CRC, October 20-22 in Dallas at a special discount –

We’ll be there! Can’t wait to connect with and learn from fellow insights leaders at Kimberly-Clark, Johnsonville, REVOLT TV, Merrill Lynch, Pacific Foods, Warner Bros., Merck, BET and elsewhere.

Spend time with renowned consumer insights leaders Stan Sthanunathan (Coca-Cola & Unilever) & Raja Rajamannar, CMO of Mastercard. Gather solutions to your most pressing challenges in a relaxed, supportive environment.

Two critical areas – Business Impact – how brands are leveraging insights to take tangible action and Foresight – corporate insights departments being more proactive and predictive in their work – take center stage.

There will be many opportunities to safely socialize with friends and make new connections, including a choice of excursions to check out popular Dallas-area attractions!

We’re confident the CRC experience will get you fired up for a big finish to the year and prepare your team for a successful 2022! We hope to see you there!

bit.ly/IACRC_21