Hey guys,

Here are the opportunities I have on my desk this week.  Sorry I didn't get them out last week.

  *   RTi Research - Project Director
     *   Contacts: David Rothstein ([log in to unmask]), Nicolle Busto Bendana ([log in to unmask])
     *   Post: Linked <https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2772497369/?refId=HSQz5djOhtZFPwvv%2BhvC%2FA%3D%3D&trackingId=9U1Pvst0R7NOHJbl8s5Qzw%3D%3D> & Attached
  *   Pain-Free Dental Marketing - Internships
     *   Contact: George Benson ([log in to unmask]), Eric Hubbard ([log in to unmask])
     *   Note:
"Our company is actively searching for two or three interns that could potentially become full-time positions. We are willing to sponsor a strong candidate, and these will be paid internship opportunities. We are also more than happy to provide any documentation or supporting assets for credit at the University.

Pain-Free Dental Marketing is a niche agency that specializes in dental marketing. We run just over 100 dental practices' marketing from paid media, to websites, to more dental-focused campaigns including patient recall, phone call etiquette, and scheduling.

 The three roles that we are looking to fill are as follows:
1. The first role would be to help manage our paid media campaigns including Google (Search, Video, and Display), Facebook ad campaigns, and any interesting new channel development (e.g., TikTok, dating apps, emerging search engines)
2. We're also looking for a marketing data analyst. This person would help compile raw data across our portfolio and drive insights into the agency's campaigns. This person would ideally be a master's student who loves data and has an understanding of marketing.
3. The final role is for someone to help us with website development. This person would help us develop and update our websites, communicate with clients on web best practices, and help us define our technical strategy.

If anyone would like to learn more about Pain-Free Dental Marketing and our culture, they can visit our website painfreedentalmarketing.com or find us on Facebook or LinkedIn.  Please let me know if you need any additional information or specifics. I greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Eric"
  *   Griffith Foods - Consumer Insights Analyst
     *   Contact: Ana Ghattas ([log in to unmask])
  *   SKIM - Analyst(s)
     *   Contact: [log in to unmask]
     *   Post: Attached
  *   Legends - Senior Analyst
     *   Contact: AJ Martin ([log in to unmask])
     *   Link: Sr. Market Research Analyst | Legends Careers (ultipro.com)<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frecruiting.ultipro.com%2FLEG1003LGNDS%2FJobBoard%2F7cb7e3f4-053b-4339-af7b-1c62dc39bfc9%2FOpportunityDetail%3FopportunityId%3De7b57578-f465-44ec-8af9-e2851fec381b&data=04%7C01%7Cscott.hanson%40uta.edu%7Cd149aaac2dde48de3b2908d99ef4f55c%7C5cdc5b43d7be4caa8173729e3b0a62d9%7C1%7C0%7C637715597186628729%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=0bQ8QEafIhapnQF7dKcz2onA8O7gbGZ89OIpcrjgSTw%3D&reserved=0>
  *   Ipsos - Analytics Team
     *   Contact: Olivia Jeon ([log in to unmask])
     *   Post: Attached
     *   Note: "This will be a good opportunity for recent graduates. Could you share it with students/alumni network? Same as before, the opening is immediate and location is flexible in the US.  We are looking for someone with very strong quantitative skills and analytical aptitude and is interested in a career path in quant analytics, modeling and forecasting, as well as data visualization. This position will be reporting to me.
For interested parties they can send resume directly to me at [log in to unmask]

[Signature.Scott.Small.png]

SCOTT HANSON, PhD
Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985

[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>