Hey guys,

I know that some of you have emailed me about changing your email addresses on this.  The new website updates to be rolled out soon will include registration pages for you to add your current/preferred contact information, your communication preferences, and - your job opportunities!  We are also considering an alumni directory page for those who want to participate.  So, please stay tuned - and thank you for your patience as I work through this and other items.

Given that some of the addresses I have in here are out of date, please pass these along to your fellow alumni.

Here are the opportunities for today:

Signature.Scott.Small.png

SCOTT HANSON, PhD
Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985