Colleagues,

We are planning 3 events in the Center for Theory this Spring. Two colloquia and a big event.

I am also happy to announce that we are installing a card reader to the Ben Agger Theory Library. This will make it available to more people (faculty can contact me if you would like access). The Center for Theory’s GRA, Andrea Jenkins, will also hold office hours 9 hours per week to make the library available once campus opens back up.

Best,

David

Dr. David Arditi

Associate Professor of Sociology

Director of the Center for Theory

University of Texas at Arlington

Author of Getting Signed: Record Contracts, Musicians and Power in Society