Dear International Students,

Greetings from the Office of International Education. We are emailing you today with an invitation to attend a wonderful and very colorful event that is celebrated by many members of our international student community – Holi! The Office of International Education is partnering with the Nepalese Student Association, Indian Mavericks Society, Multicultural Affairs, and the Follet Student Leadership Center to celebrate Holi outside the UTA Library from 2:00-4:00pm next Thursday, March 10th. Please stop by for some fun, photos and great memories. There’s a limited number of giveaways and colors to go around, so don’t miss out and get there around 2:00pm!

Also, every Thursday (except during Spring Break) OIE hosts Global Grounds in the Palo Duro Lounge of the University Center from 4:00-5:30pm. It’s a great way to relax and form friendships with students from the U.S. and around the world while enjoying music, snacks and our famous chai! Please join us for as little or as long as you’d like each week.

Finally, OIE is planning some other great activities to celebrate International Week from April 04-08. We’ll share more info about that in the coming weeks!

Best regards,
The Office of International Education