Hey guys,

It's time to register for the MSMR Conference on April 7th.  Yes, it's close, and we've had some stumbles, so we need your help getting the word out.

INVITE: You may use the attached image and include the link to tickets in your network: https://tinyurl.com/InCon2022

SPONSOR: If you are interested in sponsoring, you can register through the ticket site as well.  If you would like to discuss sponsorship options, please contact Erika Smith ([log in to unmask]) or me.  We have a number of sponsorship options beyond the ones available on the registration page.

SPEAKERS: We are finalizing the speaker list.  Please contact me if you are interested in speaking on the conference theme.

THEME: Research in Changing Environments.  As Insights professionals, we live at the edge of change.  We have taught ourselves to be tolerant of change because we are tasked with creating pathways to the future.  Join us as we explore the topic of change from two distinct but connected perspectives.  Some will share their experience adapting methodologies in response to dramatic lifestyle and perspective shifts.  Others will provide perspective on the evolution of workplace culture in response to dramatic lifestyle and perspective shifts.  Come (in person) to the annual MSMR Insights Conference.

INDUSTRY PARTNERS: For the first time this year, we will partner with the Insights Association South Central Chapter to host the conference and facilitate student and alumni involvement with the Insights Association.  Other organizations will be in attendance as well, all ready to answer questions about their role and value in the industry.  Come find the right group(s) for you!

VENUE

  *   Hilton Arlington - https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/arlahhf-hilton-arlington/
  *   2401 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76006 - https://goo.gl/maps/CVxLjxRZCHFEH4Cc9
  *   Corporate ID (for room reservations): 9890719

HOW TO HELP:

  *   Register to attend the concert.
  *   Threaten to reveal long lost secrets to get your classmates to register to attend.
  *   Share the ticket and event information with your network.
  *   Use #MSMRInCon2022 and #utamsmr in your posts and shares.

Thank you for your help.  I look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks.

[Signature.Scott.Small.png]

SCOTT HANSON, PhD
Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
M: 817.994.6985

[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>