Colleagues,

Hope everyone is having a great summer. I’ve been busy rebuilding the Center for Theory’s website, and I am happy to announce it is ready for you to see.

We’re also going to be doing a lot with the Ben Agger Theory Library and I want to draw your attention to this post. Specifically: “I’m inviting all faculty who teach graduate student courses to make books available in the library for their students to access for free. If you have spare books, please donate them to make them available. If you do not have spare books, we are going to be able to purchase the books when the semester starts up. This will save our graduate students money and help to build a community for graduate students as they begin to utilize the space.”

So please let me know if you would like books for your graduate classes included in the library.

Best,

David

Dr. David Arditi

Associate Professor of Sociology