Colleagues,

I'm writing because we just published Volume 19.1<https://fastcapitalism.journal.library.uta.edu/index.php/fastcapitalism/issue/view/31/showToc> of Fast Capitalism<fastcapitalism.com>. The issue features a special section edited by Dr. Jeremy Hunsinger entitled "Academic Automation, Machine Un/Learning and Artificial Non/Intelligences." Give it a read and please circulate.

Also, the Ben Agger Theory Library is coming along. Our bookshelves<https://blog.uta.edu/centerfortheory/2022/11/02/bookshelves-arrived/> arrived yesterday, we have some comfy chairs on the way, and I ordered the first batch of books today (200 so far).

Best,
David

Dr. David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology