Colleagues,

The books are starting to flow in for the Ben Agger Theory Library. Our first order of 200 books are arriving, though in spirts. Here is the second book unboxing video<https://centerfortheory.uta.edu/2022/11/16/unboxing-book-video-2/> (this one has some great editing thanks to our GRA Paul Ruiz-Requena). We sent our second list of about 160 books to Pantego Books to prepare the second order. But we still need book suggestions. Please send a list of books to me you would like to see in the library if you haven't already done so.

Also, don't forget that Dr. Eli Shupe will be presenting for the Center's colloquium on Nov. 28th at noon.

Best,
David

David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology