Colleagues,

Tim Morris, Professor of English at the University of Texas at Arlington, recently published "The Banker’s Clerk and the Hippopotamus" in The Decadent Review. This piece of creative criticism is about memory and identity and the way people interrelate with and embody language.

Tim will also be the first participant in a brown bag session we’re starting in the Ben Agger Theory Library. We will be featuring a series of faculty discussing the writing process of their books geared toward graduate students. That will be April 18th 12:30-1:30pm in UH 203. More details to come.

Best,

David

Dr. David Arditi

Associate Professor of Sociology