Colleagues,

Tim Morris<https://www.uta.edu/academics/faculty/profile?username=tmorris>, Professor of English at the University of Texas at Arlington, recently published "The Banker's Clerk and the Hippopotamus<https://thedecadentreview.com/corpus/the-bankers-clerk-and-the-hippopotamus/>" in The Decadent Review<https://thedecadentreview.com/>. This piece of creative criticism is about memory and identity and the way people interrelate with and embody language.

Tim will also be the first participant in a brown bag session we're starting in the Ben Agger Theory Library. We will be featuring a series of faculty discussing the writing process of their books geared toward graduate students. That will be April 18th 12:30-1:30pm in UH 203. More details to come.

Best,
David

Dr. David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology