[Knowledge Services Logo]<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/index.php>
This message is being distributed on behalf of
Knowledge Services.

UTShare Access Issues

What is Happening?
Employees are able to login to UTShare, but then are signed out and receiving a Microsoft error message stating "Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in."

What is the Impact?
Users are not able navigate to or use functional pages in UTShare.

What Actions are being taken to Resolve?
Technical teams have been notified of the issue and are working toward a resolution. We will send an additional notice once the issue is resolved.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact Knowledge Services at 817-272-2155<tel:817-272-2155>, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, chat<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/training-chat-support.php> or open a Service Now Ticket<https://uta.service-now.com/selfservice>.
Join or Leave Listserv <https://listserv.uta.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=BATRAINING&A=1> | Financial Topics<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/training-page-utshare-financial.php> | HR Topics<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/training-page-UTShare-hr.php> | Registration<https://webapp.uta.edu/oci-training/>