Knowledge Services Logo

This message is being distributed on behalf of
KNOWLEDGE SERVICES.

CANVAS NOTIFICATIONS

Recent updates to select Non-Academic Canvas courses have triggered mass email notifications to some users. Partnering with Canvas Support, we have found that notification settings are not controlled by the course but rather by a user’s individual settings.

For future course updates, if you do not want to receive notifications, please follow the attached instructions to modify your Notification Settings.

As systems evolve, Knowledge Services will be updating Canvas courses to better serve our UTA students, faculty, and staff. Therefore, at a minimum, turning off Canvas notifications for courses that users have already completed is highly recommended.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact Knowledge Services at 817-272-2155, [log in to unmask], chat or open a Service Now Ticket.