[Knowledge Services Logo]<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/index.php>
This message is being distributed on behalf of
PROCUREMENT & STRATEGIC SOURCING.
Updated PO Receiving Process
In previous years, we have encountered systematic issues around the beginning of the Fiscal year when items were received through the Manage Requisition Page, leading to complications and delays. To mitigate these issues, we are implementing an update to our Desktop Receiving process.
Going forward, please use the "Receive Items" page within UTShare, NOT the Manage Requisitions page, to receive PO items.
How to Access the Receive Items Page:

  1.  Log in to UTShare
  2.  Click on the NavBar menu.
  3.  Navigate to Financials > eProcurement > Receive Items.
  4.  To quickly find the PO line(s) to be received, click the Purchase Order Details tab and use the “Find” link to search for a PO number.

NOTE: Please only receive in UTShare the quantity that you physically received.  If you did not receive the full quantity that was ordered, please be sure to change the amount being received.
To facilitate this transition, we have attached a comprehensive job aid that outlines step-by-step instructions on how to properly use the "Receive Items” page.
Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to OCI Knowledge Services.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact Knowledge Services at 817-272-2155<tel:817-272-2155>, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, chat<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/training-chat-support.php> or open a Service Now Ticket<https://uta.service-now.com/selfservice>.
Join or Leave Listserv <https://listserv.uta.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=BATRAINING&A=1>   |   Financial Topics<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/training-page-utshare-financial.php>  |   HR Topics<https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs/training/training-page-UTShare-hr.php>   |   Registration<https://webapp.uta.edu/oci-training/>