Colleagues,

We have two colloquia scheduled for the Center for Theory this fall. Please mark your calendar for the following:

  *   October 23 - Dr. Robert Bing, Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at UTA
  *   November 6 - Dr. Lauren Phelps, a recent graduate and current Lecturer of English at UTA
More information will follow as the dates approach.

I also attached a flyer about the availability of the Ben Agger Theory Library. All faculty and graduate students can check out books from our growing list. You can also book the space for meetings.

Best,
David

David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology