Colleagues,

As many of you know, I have been working to get more books in the Ben Agger Theory Library. We are happy to purchase books from your graduate courses. This would allow students to check out books instead of buying expensive books – this is a huge burden on our graduate students. Here is the list of our current books (and we will have more listed this Tuesday). You can always [log in to unmask]"> book the space for meetings as well.

We will also have two types of office hours this Spring. First, our new GRA Joanna Ruiz will hold open office hours Tuesday- 11am – 2pm and Wednesday – 1pm-3pm. This is the perfect time to come in and check-out books or hang-out in the library. Of course you can get access to the library to use any time it is free – just email me. Second, subject librarians will hold office hours on Thursday 3-5pm. This is the time to come by and get research advice.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Best,
David

Dr. David Arditi

Associate Professor of Sociology