Colleagues,

We have some exciting events sponsored by the Center for Theory this Spring. First, we have the colloquium series around the theme "Creativity in Academia." Second, we will be co-sponsoring a book proposal workshop with the Division of Faculty Success. The book proposal workshop is geared to faculty across the university who are interested in publishing a book, but have not done so. I will be leading the workshop. The first 10 faculty to RSVP will receive a free book – The Art of the Book Proposal. More to come on the workshop very soon.

Colloquia

Book Proposal Workshop

Best wishes,

David