IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
IO Student <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2018 20:59:50 +0000
Hello students,

I’m sure by now you’ve heard about this, but we wanted to reach out and share with you an exciting new event that the Career Development Center is hosting  this semester called JCPenney Suit Up<https://www.uta.edu/careers/students/JCP%20Suit%20Up.php>.

This event features the following:

•             Free bus rides for students from either College Park Center or the Maverick Activities Center to the JCPenney at the Parks Mall in Arlington

•             Door prizes of $100 and $50 gift cards given away every 30 minutes

•             Free makeovers by Sephora

•             Professional headshots

•             An extra 40% off of all regular, sale, and clearance priced career attire, such as suits, shoes, belts, ties, etc.

•             Free food

•             Certified staff able to measure you for the correct sized suits and shirts

•             A chance to shop while the rest of the store is closed

If you need to prepare your wardrobe for an upcoming interview for CPT<http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=forms&form=cpt_forms> or OPT<http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=forms&form=OPT%20Post-Completion> (or if you’re just feeling inspired from the I-week fashion show<https://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=programs&program=international_week>) here is an opportunity to so.  This is a great partnership between the University of Texas at Arlington and our local JCPenney store. Students are welcome to ride the buses with our staff, or drive themselves and meet us there.

The JCPenney Suit Up event is happening on Sunday, April 8th from 6:30-9:30pm in the JCPenney at the Parks Mall located at 3851 S Cooper Street in Arlington, TX. All students, alumni, faculty, and staff are welcome with a valid UTA ID. Friends and family can join as long as they enter with a UTA affiliated person.

Please contact The Career Development Center with any questions at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We hope to see you there!

Office of International Education