IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
IO Student <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 21:57:19 +0000

Dear Students,

To better serve our students, the University will be upgrading our MyMav system over this coming weekend. The current MyMav system will come offline this Friday, Oct. 6 at 12:01 a.m. through Sunday, Oct. 8. The new MyMav will be available on Monday, Oct. 9. For further details about these changes, as well as examples of what the new system will look like, please go here<https://uta.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0010150>.

NOTICE: From Thursday, Oct. 5 until Monday, Oct. 9, the Office of International Education will not be processing requests while the MyMav system is down.

Our office will remain open this Friday; however, processing services will be available for emergencies only. Please expect delays.

An OIE Advisor will be available at the Front Desk to answer general questions. In addition, students may submit requests and pick up documents.

If you have any questions, please contact our office (817) 272-2355.