IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Birch, Satu O" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:44:03 +0000
Please do not reply to this email

Hello everyone,

Recently the SEVIS database (which houses the I-20 records) has been experiencing a number of technical difficulties. The system outages have affected our ability to process requests and even view the current I-20 information during advising sessions. SEVIS has an outage planned over the coming weekend to try to correct some of the issues they have been seeing, but we wanted to alert our students to potential delays in processing requests for the next few days. As always, we try to process any requests as quickly as we can, and we hope to get your I-20s back to you in a timely manner, but we are asking for your patience as the SEVIS technical problems influence our processing times.