IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Birch, Satu O" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:24:14 +0000
Please do not reply to this email

There will be no advising this Thursday, June 16. All OIE advisors will be working to expedite the processing of pending immigration requests during this time. We will hold regular open advising hours as scheduled on Wednesday, June 15 and Friday, June 17. We appreciate your understanding as we work to better serve the International Student and Scholar community here at UT Arlington!

Regular advising hours can be found at: http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=services&service=advising