MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Hanson, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hanson, Scott
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2018 19:43:28 +0000
Hey guys,

See the note below from

[Signature.Scott.Small.png]

SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985

[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>

________________________________
Happy Friday!

My name is Kristin Chatila and I am the current UT Arlington MSMR Advisory Board Chair and the current MSMR Alumni Association Secretary.  On behalf of the MSMR Alumni Association, I would like to invite you to a happy hour mixer event next Thursday, October 18th at 5:30 pm located at Troy's patio in the new Texas Live facility in Arlington (see the attached PDF flyer or image below for location address and website.)

My colleague, Travis Malone (cc'd - alumni member and MSMR Conference planning co-chair) came up with this fantastic idea and planned the event with the proposition we should all be connecting with each other more and leveraging our Dallas-Fort Worth research, insights and analytics colleagues.  After all, who does not love chatting about what we love (Data!  Insights!  Problem solving!) to other insights and analytics professionals?!?!

That being said, if you can make it, we would love to help us all reconnect and develop a social outlet for local research, insights and analytics connections through the MSMR Alumni Association.  And please, invite your friends, colleagues and spouses to join us!  Plus, you can take a look around the amazing new Texas Live facility in Arlington, TX while you are there.

If you have any questions, comments or burning desires (as Dr. Bob Rodgers would say) please do not hesitate to reach out to either Travis or myself.  We hope to see you and your other marketing strategy and insights friends/colleagues next Thursday, October 18th!

Kristin Chatila
817-715-8371

Travis Malone
972-974-0290