MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Robin Alex <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Alex <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:52:55 -0600
Hello everybody,

The topic of having a MSMR mentorship program (involving Alums) came up at
the most recent Advisory Board meeting. As many of you may very well know,
the alums bring a unique perspective, i.e., we've all been students of the
MSMR program and know what it takes to successfully complete the program,
develop networking skills, find client/supplier side interships/jobs,
prepare for interviews on both sides, decide between client side and
supplier side internships/jobs, advance your MR career, and the list goes
on.

Bob requested that I find out whether the Alums are interested in
participating in a mentorship program. Needless to mention, the mentorship
program will require active involvement on your end and it is completely
understandable that not all of us can be actively involved in such a
program due to personal and/or work related reasons. Having said that, would
you please respond back to me if you are interested in participating in
this program? A simple "Yes" will suffice.

Next steps: We'll contact those who are interested in this program and
discuss (as a team) the how to structure such a program, its guidelines,
processes, expectations, and other details.

Hope you're all doing well and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Robin Alex