MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Sconce, Judy M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sconce, Judy M
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:29:15 -0500
Hello:

I have attached the Agenda for the events on September 21, 2011 for the Advisory Board Meeting.  When I sent the invitation, I did not make mention of the "Speed Dating" where the MSMR Students meet with the Board Members, Faculty and Alumni from 2:30-5:00 p.m. in the Bluebonnet Center.  We hope you can also attend this session.

I am also attaching the Agenda for the Business Meeting on September 22nd which is for the Board Members and Faculty only.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Judy Sconce
Administrative Assistant