MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Rogers, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rogers, Robert
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:53:33 -0600
Good afternoon.

We have finalized the agenda(s) for the Advisory Board meeting on March 25th and 26th.

The focus for Spring 2010 is on the present students and the MSMR Alumni.  Chris Hauck is heading up the Continuing Education effort on the part of the Advisory Board and has done a great job for the inaugural effort.  It looks to be a great time.  I hope that all you will RSVP (if you have not done so) and will plan on taking part in all activities.

See you on the 25th.

Bob