MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Rogers, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rogers, Robert
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:46:41 -0600
The MSMR Alumni Association has done a great job in planning your conference for Spring 2012.  We would like to see you return to UTA for this event.  We would also like to have you meet the current students, new students admitted for Spring 2012 and prospective MSMR students.

I have attached the agendas for Thursday and Friday.

Looking forward to seeing you here in Arlington.

Bob