MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Hanson, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hanson, Scott
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:02:30 +0000
Hey guys,

The GRIT survey from Greenbook is now live and we need your input to help increase awareness of our program.

Please use this link to share your thoughts on the industry: http://aytm.com/r6a7b39?pid=uta
GreenBook, The Guide for Buyers of Marketing Research, publishes the GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Report. The upcoming report will include a section on post-graduate education in marketing research. To that end, GreenBook is conducting this survey, which includes questions about awareness and perceptions of the major US programs and the topics that should be taught.
We'd love to increase awareness of the MSMR program at UTA and give it the recognition it deserves.  We believe that our program offers a unique curriculum that prepares students for success in the market research industry.  Our key differentiator from other programs is students' ability to customize their education by drawing from courses in other departments (e.g., Economics, Finance, Info Systems, Management).  We would like to continue to attract high-quality students and keep the program relevant for our continuously evolving industry. One way we can do that is through favorable representation in the GRIT report.

One note about the survey: some who have completed it have commented on the wording and format of some questions.  If you would like to provide feedback on the questionnaire, please contact GreenBook to share your thoughts.

 ?[cid:d342fe91-cab1-4287-9f34-547740d0fa05]
SCOTT HANSON, PhD  Program Director, MS in Marketing Research
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19469, 701 S. West Street, Arlington, TX  76019-0469
O: 817.272.2340   M: 817.994.6985
[log in to unmask]<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=GEuqqnIbcn9RB2cklrIuJGsYdmip_KHmRh7P0yzkFbkpcR3o5fDSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwBjAG8AdAB0AC4AaABhAG4AcwBvAG4AQAB1AHQAYQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3ascott.hanson%40uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/marketing/msmr.html<https://legacy.uta.edu/owa/jshanson@exchange.uta.edu/redir.aspx?SURL=e0H3hXzJO1a0WkeO4MNAb5LzXZ528aM8z-ksVf5yHjApcR3o5fDSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AGUAYgAuAHUAdABhAC4AZQBkAHUALwBtAGEAcgBrAGUAdABpAG4AZwAvAG0AcwBtAHIALgBoAHQAbQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwweb.uta.edu%2fmarketing%2fmsmr.html>